SECURE DISSEMINATION BY WEB SERVER, CD / DVD OR EMAIL
XD.Diffusion is a secure web portal that can connect to all existing modalities, PACS and storage servers, without any preinstallation, to disseminate and share in real time the patient exam (medical report and DICOM images) with the patient, the correspondent or a colleague, on any working station (including nomadic tools like iPad and iPhone).
Specifically, the radiologist sends a notification by email that includes a link to the patient file. The authorized users can thus directly connect via intranet (internal dissemination to a colleague) or via internet (dissemination to the patient and the correspondent).
The XD.Diffusion main strengths are:
- the possibility to interconnect with any existing PACS
- a web-based multiplatform solution (PC/Mac/Linux), compatible with the most popular Web browsers
- supports HTML5 for viewing of images on all types of portable device (Android tablets, iPad, iPhone, etc.)
- complies with CNIL recommendations and uses SSL encryption to ensure secure transfers
- a set of tools for viewing and manipulating DICOM images
- a separate access for patients and physicians
- access can be customised for specific users (radiologists, prescribing physicians, patients)
- the screen colours can be customised to those used by the imaging centre
The XD.Diffusion main benefits are:
- Greater flexibility and mobility in interpretation
- Images can be forwarded to on-call specialists
- Images can be viewed over an intranet, between sites and online
- Better communication with patients and referring physicians
- Enhanced professional image
XD.CD is a solution for burning entire exams (selected medical images, reports and administrative and office documents) on CD or DVD. The software automatically receives images transmitted from modalities to its DICOM store service and automatically manages the entire CD/DVD burning process via its dedicated interface with an entire range of robotic burners. CDs/DVDs burned with XD.CD integrate a high-quality DICOM viewer for use by referring physicians.
The XD.CD main strengths are:
- A scalable solution that can accommodate additional robotic burners as your work volume increases
- Management of up to 3 robots at the same time
- Optimised CD/DVD burn time for higher productivity
- Operations are logged in a database for tracking purposes
- CD/DVD integrity check prior to burning
- Modular structure to suit all budgets
- Minimum form factor: requires just one network connection per burner
- Web interface for management and tracking of burning on all networked workstations
XD. suite is also able to transfer the patient examination by secure email.
To find out more about XD.Diffusion and XD.CD,